4.28.2013

Ain't nothin more important, and ain't nobody fresher.

Sometimes I feel like people get annoyed with me.  And more often than not, I'm wrong, and I'm just over thinking things and being stupid because I spent so much of my life feeling like people really didn't enjoy my company.  But it's another story entirely when I start to get annoyed with myself because of how annoying I am... Maybe no one else feels it, but when you start to annoy yourself, that's kind of a problem.
I have this crew, this group of people that I love so much that I want nothing more than to spend time with. And it hurts so much because this group of people that I love, and that I know loves me back, have just been taken away.  And because we all took off in different directions, I feel like I have to try really really hard to make sure we all stay in touch. Some of us are close, and some are on the other side of the world. And I'm terrified that this separation is going to rob me of the first group of friends that have ever really been like my own little family.  I'm scared we'll grow apart. I'm scared we'll be replaced. I'm scared memories will become faint.  But mostly, I'm scared because I know all of those things will happen.  I don't like change, and I don't want to be forgotten.  And I know I'm being clingy. But I don't care because I need to be.  I need to make sure they remember everyday that we have this crew and that they love us and that they can't replace it.  
It's hard for me to understand why God put this crew in my life, when we had such little time to be together. I don't understand why He waited to give me these people that make me feel so comfortable, appreciated, and just loved.  All I know, is that there's no freaking way that God gave me these people for a 2 month friendship.  I truly want to believe we're in it for the long run.  I just hope that God has a plan for me that involves this crew, and that He'll find some way to let us be a part of each other's lives.
I don't want us to forget.
Ain't nothin more important, and ain't nobody fresher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment