4.30.2012

Took Too Long To Realize It

okay so i feel the need to rant
like, I seriously cannot stand people who claim to be your friends, only to blatantly use or take advantage of you.
But what irritates me even more, are those people who do such a good job pretending to be your friend, you don’t realize what they’re really doing.
I've always prided myself on being the kind of friend that is there for people no matter what. And i often push my own feelings aside if it is for the benefit of others. But i came to the realization tonight that enough is enough.  I can't let people walk all over me and be complete assholes just because i'm scared of losing them as friends or because i won't be giving them what they need or want.
It hurts, really hurts, realizing that some of the people that mean so much to me, might not feel the same way after all. 

2 comments:

  1. AMEN SISTA!!!!! You tell 'em!!!!

    (So awks if this was about me...but previous posts below prove otherwise. ;) )

    ((So awks if the above comment was actually wrong and it WAS about me.))

    (((Too awks now. Gotta go. )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha idiot
    this is most definitely not about you!

    ReplyDelete